It’s officially February which means Love Is In The Air! We are jumping into the “month of love” as we continue to share stories with some of our favorite bloggers! This week we asked guest blogger Kristin with Our Ordinary Life to share her favorite memory with a loved one. Don’t forget to enter our #LoveIsInTheAirGiveaway for a chance to win your own Picture Keeper Connect!
1. Name: Kristin Lesney-Ruiz
2. Where are you from?: Murrieta, CA
3. When was this photo taken?: 2012
4. Where was this photo taken?: Cleveland, Ohio
5. Tell us about why this is your favorite photo: “My husband and I were surprised with the pregnancy of our third daughter. Shortly before she was born we went on a trip to Cleveland, Ohio. It was a trip away from our two girls and I was pregnant with our last baby, it was quite the baby moon and we had such a great time exploring museums and restaurants. This is my favorite photo of us because it really shows who we are – Interested in learning about the world, always side by side. It was really great to just be, and that trip was one that I really took in.”
6. What do you want to remember about this photo?: “I remember just sitting together, enjoying the quiet.”
7. What memory does this photo bring back to you?: “It brings back to the days before we had our third baby, anxiously waiting to see who she would be. She’s been the most incredible thing to happen to us so looking back I have such wonderful memories of being pregnant with her.”
8. If you could choose one word to describe this photo, what would that word be?: “If I could choose one word to describe the photo it would be, peaceful.”
9. Lastly, how would you feel if you lost this photo?: “If I ever lost this photo it would make me heartbroken but I’d always know that we had that solitary moment together in that museum.”
Memories like this are priceless and can NEVER be replaced! Picture Keeper Connect gives you the ability to save these memories and hold them close to you, at all times. It is our priority to help you protect the precious memories that you make, and to prove it to you, we are offering our #MyFavoritePhoto readers a special discount. Use code MYFAVEPHOTO at online check out and enjoy 40% off as our gift to you!
Making memories doesn’t cost a lot, and neither should saving them. Share your favorite story with us for a chance to be featured on the #MyFavoritePhoto weekly blog series. Submit your photo and story to email@example.com and receive a special offer. We love hearing your stories!