November is a special time for thankfulness, which means being thankful for the memories being made around us. This week’s #MyFavoritePhoto story focuses on the gift of thoughtfulness and putting others first. Children are unpredictable, especially siblings, so when they do nice things for each other without being asked, it makes the experience even sweeter! Join us as we visit one of Matt’s favorite memories of his son’s thoughtful gesture.
1. Name: Matt
2. Where are you from?: Georgia
3. When was this photo taken?: 2010
4. Where was this photo taken?: “My house – on the kitchen counter.”
5. Tell us about why this is your favorite photo: “My son (at 5-yrs-old) made a Lego wheelchair for his sister’s (at 4-yrs-old) broken Barbie doll.”
6. What do you want to remember about this photo?: “My son’s ingenuity and compassion.”
7. What memories does the photo bring back to you?: “The special moment when my son, on his own, did something kind without prompting/asking to help his sister feel better when her doll got broken.”
8. If you could choose one word to describe this photo, what would that word be?: “Togetherness.”
9. Lastly, how would you feel if you lost this photo?: “I love this photo! I have it printed and taped to my mirror so I can see it when I get ready in the morning. But one day I know it will need to be shared again and losing it digitally would really make me sad. I want to protect it forever.”
Memories like this are priceless and can NEVER be replaced! Picture Keeper Connect gives you the ability to save these memories and hold them close to you, at all times. It is our priority to help you protect the precious memories that you make, and to prove it to you, we are offering our #MyFavoritePhoto readers a special discount. Use code MYFAVEPHOTO at online check out and enjoy 40% off as our gift to you! Making memories doesn’t cost a lot, and neither should saving them.
Share your favorite story with us for a chance to be featured on the #MyFavoritePhoto weekly blog series. Submit your photo and story to email@example.com and receive a special offer. We love hearing your stories!