November is a special time for thankfulness, and positive memories are worth being thankful for. This week’s #MyFavoritePhoto story reminisces on memories that make us happy and bring back good thoughts. Animals have a special way of healing hearts and bringing people together! Join us as we visit one of Tatiana’s most favorite memories of the time she first met her puppy.
1. Name: Tatiana
2. Where are you from?: “I am original from Brazil but have been living in Atlanta for the past 11 years.”
3. When was this photo taken?: “This photo was taken 4.5 years ago.”
4. Where was this photo taken?: “This photo was taken at the breeder where we bought “Boris”- our beloved dog.”
5. Tell us about why this is your favorite photo: “This photo is one of my favorites, not because of the picture itself (it was poorly taken), but because what it represents. The photo was taken when my husband and I saw/met our dog for the first time. At that time, my husband had just lost his dad and was still grieving and we felt that we needed a puppy to bring some happiness to our home. We wanted to adopt a rescue dog, but couldn’t find any dog that we really felt connected to. We decided that we wanted a small dog, a pug. We started to look for breeders that would carry pugs and ended up finding this breeder. Once we arrived there they didn’t have any pugs, in fact, they didn’t have any small dogs. It didn’t really matter because at the time we saw Boris for the first time (an old english bulldog that now weighs 100 lb!!!!) we both fell in love and we just knew he was the one! Boris brought us a lot of happiness and was our first “son”. We now have a daughter and it is just beautiful to see the relationship of the two as well.”
6. What do you want to remember about this photo?: “How happy we were when we “found” him and how much happiness he has brought to our home.”
7. What memories does the photo bring back to you?: “It was a very special day, we are very glad to have found him.”
8. If you could choose one word to describe this photo, what would that word be?: “Pure and unconditional love.”
9. Lastly, how would you feel if you lost this photo?: “I would be very sad because this photo represents a moment that was very important in our lives. We have many other pictures of him, but this is the only one of the day that he became part of our family.”
Memories like this are priceless and can NEVER be replaced! Picture Keeper Connect gives you the ability to save these memories and hold them close to you, at all times. It is our priority to help you protect the precious memories that you make, and to prove it to you, we are offering our #MyFavoritePhoto readers a special discount. Use code MYFAVEPHOTO at online check out and enjoy 40% off as our gift to you! Making memories doesn’t cost a lot, and neither should saving them.
Share your favorite story with us for a chance to be featured on the #MyFavoritePhoto weekly blog series. Submit your photo and story to email@example.com and receive a special offer. We love hearing your stories!