Weddings are one of our absolute favorite things to feature! This week’s #MyFavoritePhoto story highlights one of Tasha Dunbrack’s most favorite memories, her wedding day. The best part? Her wedding involved the three most important people in her life. Join us while we reminisce on Tasha’s big day!
1. Name: Tasha Dunbrack
2. Where are you from?: Marlinton, WV
3. When was this photo taken?: August 13, 2011
4. Where was this photo taken?: Renick, WV
5. Where was this photo taken?: “At our house, mine and my husband’s.”
6. Tell us about why you chose this as your favorite photo: “This is one of my favorite memories, our wedding day. We had a small wedding, not many people, but this picture is my favorite because it’s 3 of the most important people in my life. My husband, my son and my niece.”
7. What do you want to remember about this photo?: “How happy everyone was that me and my boyfriend/husband finally got married after dating for 10 years.”
8. What memories does the photo bring back to you?: “How important these people are to me and to hold them close and let them know how very special they are to me.”
9. If you could choose one word to describe this photo, what would that word be?: “Love.”
10. Lastly, how would you feel if you lost this photo?: “I would be so sad if I lost this picture. Pictures to me are very special. I grew up in a time where we didn’t have phones or Facebook or Instagram to keep up with photos. We cherished our pictures. So I definitely would feel sad if I lost this picture.”
Thank you to Tasha for sharing your story and your favorite picture of your beautiful family!
Picture Keeper takes pride in helping others protect their most precious memories! Backing up your photos is SO important! Let us help you with Picture Keeper Connect – the easiest backup solution around! USE CODE: MYFAVEPHOTO at checkout to receive 20% off + free shipping!