We are so excited to welcome back the #MyFavoritePhoto series! The photos in this series along with the stories are sent to us from our Picture Keeper customers who know the value of backing up and saving precious memories. After all, it only takes a few minutes to save memories for a lifetime.
Here is Stanley’s story on his favorite photo…
1. Name: Stanley Jean-Pierre
2. Where are you from?: New York.
3. When was this photo taken?: 1999.
4. Where was this photo taken?: Parent’s House in New York, New York.
5. Tell us about why this is your favorite photo: “It reminds me of New York and my family that I have up there.”
6. What do you want to remember about this photo?: “It was my first family wedding.”
7. What memories does the photo bring back to you?: “My aunt and uncle’s wedding.”
8. If you could choose one word to describe this photo, what would that word be?: “Adorable.”
9. Lastly, how would you feel if you lost this photo?: “If I were to lose this photo, I would feel devastated as my aunt and uncle are huge parts of my family, and this picture is the only one with me in it from their wedding.”
Memories like this are priceless and can NEVER be replaced! Picture Keeper Connect gives you the ability to save these memories and hold them close to you, at all times. It is our priority to help you protect the precious memories that you make, and to prove it to you, we are offering our #MyFavoritePhoto readers a special discount. Use code MYFAVEPHOTO at online check out and enjoy 40% off as our gift to you! Making memories doesn’t cost a lot, and neither should saving them.