We recently had a Picture Keeper Connect Giveaway on our Facebook page which required people to submit their most favorite photos with an explanation as to why it’s their favorite photo. We were not expecting to have such ADORABLE photos and stories submitted, so when we did, we knew we had to post them for our readers to see!
This week’s story is from Mandi Huntsman, a Georgia mom that takes joy in capturing life’s sweetest moments!
Here’s Mandi’s story:
1. What is your name: Mandi Huntsman
2. Where are you from?: Barnesville, GA
3. When was this photo taken?: March 2016
4. Where was this photo taken?: This picture was taken at home in Barnesville, GA
5. Tell us about why you chose this as your favorite picture: I have always loved and had a passion for photography. My daughter was reaching for my camera as I was taking pictures , so I stopped, sat the camera in her lap and she was fascinated with it. I hope that when she is older she too has the same love for photography as I do.
6. What memories does the photo bring back to you?: Smiles and the look of fascination and amazement on her face
7. If you could choose one word to describe this photo, what would that word be?: Love
8. Lastly, how would you feel if you lost this photo?: I would truly be sad if I were to lose this photo, or any photos. I’m so glad that someone created something so simple in which you can backup and save photos.
(She looks like a natural!)
Backing up your memories is SO important! Let us help you with Picture Keeper Connect – the easiest backup solution around! USE CODE: MYFAVEPHOTO at checkout to receive 20% off + free shipping!